SRS Root is an android based application that is used to root the devices having version v188.8.131.52 and size of 7.47 MB. When some one says that he wants to be rooted his device then many applications are there which comes in his mind.
As, many developers have made these applications. But out of all those apps, only few are really very useful and safe for users. And this SRS app is one of those best apps. So, it is a tiny ( by size ) app that is used for rooting your device without any harm.
SRS Root Apk information Table
|Developer||123 Unlocked Team|
|Updated Size||7.47 MB|
|Can be used in||Android and Windows|
|Compatible with||Windows and Android 1.5 to 4.2|
|Last Updated||3 days Ago|
|price||Free of Cost|
How to Download SRS Root for Free
- First of all, you need to read these instructions from head to toe.
- Then you need to follow the basic steps that we are going to mention below.
- At first, this app is available on this site and at this time removed from the google play store.
- So, if you really download the file, you do not need to go on any other site. Because all the basic and necessary information about this app you can get from this site.
- Now let’s start the process of downloading.
- Download link of the app is given here.
- You just need to touch on the click on download button. And the downloading will be start automatically.
- Time taken will depends upon your internet speed.
- After downloading the app, you can use it and enjoy by rooting the device.
How to Use the SRS Root App
- Its very simple and easy to use.
- First of all, download the SRS Root premium apk.
- Then go to your mobile setting.
- Open the security setting.
- Click on the option “ allow from unknown sources “.
- Then go to your mobile phone storage where this SRS is downloaded.
- And click on installation.
- It may take some time. So show some patience.
- When it is installed, then open phone setting, about phone, click on build number 7-8 times, developer options and at last enable the USB Debugging by OK button.
- Close all the other applications that you are using while you are rooting the device.
- Connect the device with PC and open SRS app.
- Now select one the three options as you want namely to root on permanently, root on temporarily, or unroot device.
- After selections, reboot your device and now it will work as you selected.
- It is safe to use.
- Root and Unroot easily.
- It is easy to use.
- It is one click app either to root or unroot the device.
- Has very simple interface.
- Allow and available for ADB tool box.
- It is a smart root.
- And the last one is it is free of cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it used for all Android devices of latest versions?
Yes, it can be used but here is one SRS Root disadvantage that it works very slowly in android having versions upto 4.2 and above.
What is new and unique in SRS as compared to its alike apps?
- It has fixed the bugs.
- Smooth and untrap rooting of the device.
- Permissions and verifications asked before start of rooting.
What we care before using the SRS Rooting app?
- Your android should be power charged.
- Use PC having proper USB drivers installed.
- Get confirmed the debugging of USB through setting.