The latest version 22.214.171.124 with 43.1 MB of the new WhatsApp Apk is full of the features that everyone loves. The accessibility that the users experience here is unparalleled. To clarify, the idea of chatting, video, voice calling, putting up stories, and staying social has been completely changed by the advent of the app.
WhatsApp app gives you a whole new perspective of texting that you have been missing for a long time, and the updating versions every day make it more popular among all. Other than that, the UI, customization, privacy services, and back-ups make you trust the app more than any other messenger that has ever been or will be on your phone. Most importantly, download to see what is so captivating about the app. Also Download UC Browser Handler Apk.
|Android Requirement||4.1 or up|
|Last Update||Nov 22, 2022|
Download WhatsApp Latest Version
It is a child’s play to download WhatsApp. In other words, you can get the app through simple methods for any devices you own.
To get the app for your Android device the methodology is effortless, as follows.
- Just swipe a little up to get to the button that says ”Downloads Here”
- Touch that button and it will take you to the phone where you want to keep the file.
- Save and let it download.
- Once downloaded, become a fan!
You can get WhatsApp for PC as well called the WhatsApp Web. Simply, follow the process given below.
- Go to the official website of the app.
- Get the app for the web by clicking the download button.
- Once download, scan the QR code from the app already on your phone.
- Ta-da! you have everything on your desktop click on the WhatsApp icon to start.
For original WhatsApp download go to Google Store and follow the steps below.
- First, open the store and type the name of the app.
- It will take you straight to the install button.
- Hit that button to get the app.
- Open WhatsApp and stay connected to your loved ones!
You can also get WhatsApp for iPad and iPhones either from the the Apple Store or downloading the Apk version.
It does not take a genius to know how to use the app. But it does take a genius to pick it out for your phone of the innumerable chat apps. Don’t let it daunt you if you’re new at this, and stay with me.
How to Use WhatsApp
For starters, go to the black and green download button on this page to get the app for free. Once you’re okay with installing, open the app on your phone and follow my lead.
- First of all, open the app by tapping the catchy green icon.
- Secondly, approve the requested permissions by the app, like microphone, contacts, and camera, etc.
- Thirdly, enter your phone number and be careful to choose your country first if it is not already there.
- Fourthly, put in the verification code that the server sends on the number you provided. Don’t forget, it is a crucial step.
- Lastly and most importantly, make the most of the app.
You can later put on your best click as a profile picture, fill the about to let the others know about you, and put stories to stay social. WhatsApp allows you to back up your data now and then, or the time you set for the process. In short, its qualities are matchless.
It doesn’t take a smart to know how to use a smartphone app, especially a messenger app. Download the app, and you will start getting the things right away, even though you are new to it. Moreover, WhatsApp is friendlier than you think.
Similar Apps for You
- Once you open the app, you get three sections to deal with.
- As an illustration, swipe right from the main page to get to the status page, on the contrary, swipe future right to reach the calls you have made or are going to make.
- Again, swipe left from the chat section, and you have the camera to take a quick shot.
As it is a messenger app, you have the chat section to see the recent chats and a green button at the button-right to add more. You can do several things with your chats. Such as, pin a conversation to the top, mute notifications, archive, and make a shortcut for quick access from the home screen. Once it is on your phone, you will be fascinated by exploring it. Don’t forget to enjoy using the app but beware of the WhatsApp scams as well.
Developed by WhatsApp Inc, the messenger has many features along with some versions designed for different walks of life. And, these versions have features that make them perfect for the types of people they are developed for. Let’s take a look at them both. Also check the app on other platform.
In 2018 the developers introduced WhatsApp Business to let the small business owner handle their affairs through the tool. It is intended for the big global companies to make e-commerce convenient through chat. Simply put, it helps agencies to be more conversational with their customers. Some of the features are as follows.
- You can use both WhatsApp on the same phone with different numbers.
- Unlike the messenger app, the business app lets you create a profile to let the other know about your website, store locator, and contact info.
- Auto replay features make you more responsive toward the client.
- You can use a landline for this version where you get the verification code on a phone call.
- You can get to your customer from the app on your PC.
- You can back up your data with just one tap.
- This is the most commonly used version of WhatsApp, second to the messenger app.
Web WhatsApp is a version of the original app designed for handling the WhatsApp through your desktop hassle-free. Therefore, it is also known as WhatsApp desktop. It means that you can connect your phone app to the one on your computer, and boom! So, you have everything right on your Windows screen.
Also check GB WhatsApp Download 2022
You can download the web version from the app store of Windows 10 or go to the website to use it on your browser. All you need to do is go to three dots in your phone app, select WhatsApp Web, scan the QR code given on the website, and there it is on your PC.
It gives everything to the web as your Android app. This QR code serves as WhatsApp web login for desktop use. WhatsApp app web is also available in the Windows store which you can install for free.
At first glance Plus WhatsApp would look no different than the other messenger of the app as all of them has the same interface more or less. However, there are lot of things that you might miss in the original messenger which are not to be found in this messenger. Some of the prominent features are:
- You can change the privacy setting by hiding your online status, this way your can control who sees you onlin.
- You can autoreply people without moving a muscles. This feature is quite related to WhatsApp business.
- You can record stories on which is quite unique feature to have.
- This app has build-in cleaner which keeps your messenger spotless.
- It does not require WhatsApp login like the other messenger of the app.
- Most interesting, you can customize the font and text size which comes quite handy for older folks.
The messenger has many specialties to make it one of the best messaging app and even replace the older ones in your phone. Out of many features of the messenger some are discussed below that you might encounter often while using the app.
As it is a texting app, it obvious to know that it is used for chatting with anyone; given the other person has the app too. But the thing that makes it superior to other messaging app is its UI, which is so smartly built that it knows what attracts your eyes.
For an instant, in other apps, you type and send a message, but here you get to choose your setting. Simply put, you can use the enter button to send the message without extending your thumb to the send button.
As it is designed specifically for chatting, WhatsApp provides cool features that make texting fun. When you are chatting with someone you get an indicator that the other person is typing, or recording a voice note for you. Moreover, mute the notifications for a chat if it is unimportant to you, or pin it to the top otherwise.
It is quite painless to back up data as the app does most of the job itself. All you have to do is give the app permission to do the stuff. It stores all the data locally. You can get everything back as it is when you change a phone.
WhatsApp Data Sharing
It is quite interesting to share stuff easily with the help of WhatsApp. Clearly speaking (typing), you can send images, documents, audios, location, contacts, and room of meeting. In addition, you can get access to the camera to send something right there without prowling the gallery.
Whatsapp decreases the quality of the image to provide faster sending services but some people do not seem to compromise it. As a solution, you can use the document option to send images. In this way, the quality of the image is not affected at all.
You can make Whatsapp groups be more interactive toward many people at a time. Simply, you need to go to the three dots from the chat section and then tap New Group to get started.
After that, add as many people as you want. You can also make anyone admin of the group who is allowed to make changes; admins can be more than one person. This feature has helped the people a lot to make their dealings way easier.
The voice calling services are unparalleled via this app. The messenger allows you to make a call without any hassle of charges, just go to the phone icon in a specific chat to call separately. Moreover, the calling qualities so phenomenal that it feels like you are sitting next to the person. Besides, you can make group calls as well.
WhatsApp Voice Message
The app also gives you the option to send voice messages if you don’t feel like typing. In other words, this is a handy feature if you are in a hurry. Interestingly, you can change the speed of playing a voice note.
A thing specific to Whatsapp is that you can record a voice message and simply cancel it by swiping if you think it is not worth sending. You also get an indicator that someone is typing or recording something for you.
Another exceptional feature that makes it unique is the video calling. Though we make many voice calls every day, video calling has its perks especially when it comes to seeing your beloveds. Another cool thing is that you can switch between voice and video calling. In addition, mute the audio or hide the video during a call if you want to.
The stickers that the messenger offer are a whole new realm features to expressing yourself. It has every expression that you can best put your point across with. WhatsApp has a huge collection of stickers other than the emojis that are animated and add fun and emotions to your conversations.
These sticker play important role in making a dull sentence exciting and more connecting. You can get stickers for love, friendships, greeting, anger, sleep, disgust, passion, seasons, and more. Like WhatsApp emoji meaning matters a lot to the users, so does the sticker’s.
The DP or Display Picture is the name used for profile picture you use for WhatsApp. When you sign into the app, it require you to put on a DP to help people recognize you from. It is quite exciting to put something interesting on your profile picture. Besides, you can change the DP whenever you want. However, you must always use square picture for your profile.
WhatsApp was developed by Brian Acton and Jan Koum in 2009 after their breakup with Yahoo. They started making progress by leaps and bounds, way beyond what they had expected from it. By 2013 they have achieved the goal with 200 million user world wide. No doubt, it is a marvelous success.
The grind didn’t stop there as the user are still increasing exponentially and affected WhatsApp stats amazingly. Moreover, the messenger is also connected to the bigger social platforms like WhatsApp by Facebook, and others. So, this is a simple answer to ‘Who owns WhatsApp?’.
There is no specific information out there about the logo but it is known to exist since the app. It is thought to be designed by by Acton and Koum but there is no authentic information available. The app logo is not quite fancy and has simple and elegant design which clears the purpose of the app in one glace.
In other words, the idea of the app is well defined in the logo design. Moreover, the selection of the color for the logo also gives a positive impact which is one of the reason of the people’s attraction toward the app. New WhatsApp updates come and go but it has not changed the logo so far.
WhatsApp wallpaper is an app that provides you with additional wallpapers other than the ones already present in the app. There are many types of wallpaper in the app that allow you to put them up for all the chats and specific chats as well.
Theme selection makes it feel more like a part of your phone and your life. It means that you can change the theme of Whatsapp according to that of your phone. Additionally, you can select the opposite according to your liking. Doesn’t matter if your phone theme is dark; change the WhatsApp theme to white, freely. A tip: choosing a dark mode helps you save battery more.
Customization is a thing that makes you connect to an app more. Likewise, chat background selection is one of the ways the developers devised to change it to you feel. More clearly speaking (writing), you can not only select one background for all the chats but change it for individual chats. Be it a picture from your gallery or given by WhatsApp, it should make you feel more you.
The app allows you to share stories like many other popular apps. For example, you can add a story that disappears after 24 hours on its own. This feature is similar to the stories we see on popular platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.
Other than that, you also get to control the privacy options where you select the people who see your status. Furthermore, mute the people you don’t want to share the status with. Simply put, you may set up videos, audio, images, and simple messages in your stories and stay connected.
Furthermore, the messenger gives you solid colors, patterns, pictures for dark and light modes separately. Whereas, you get a variety of pictures in the wallpaper app that are not present in the messenger gallery. This app is also developed by WhatsApp LLC.
To provide more security to your messenger the developers have added some useful features in this version.
- First of all, fingerprint unlock addition saves you the hassle of using app locks. You can set it from privacy settings within the app.
- Secondly, the app ensures end-to-end encryption to provide more security to your conversations.
- Thirdly, choose if you want everyone or just your friends to see your information.
- Fourthly, you get to select the people you want to share your stories with. In addition, mute the people to who you don’t want to show your story.
- Fifthly, block the number you think is unnecessarily texting and calling you.
- Lastly, control who can add you to the groups.
To cut it short, WhatsApp ensures that you feel safe inside its walls and trust it undoubtedly. Also Download Psiphon Pro MOD Apk.
It is easy to back up your WhatsApp data that is important to you. Moreover, if you forget to backup for some reason, the app automatically reminds you after regular intervals. You can choose if you want to store your data every day, monthly or not at all. Besides, you can save select if you want to download the data you receive automatically.
WhatsApp knows that people use it for business and discuss matters with educational groups or for some other important matters. In this regard, the backing up of data means a lot to the people. As a result, it stores your data on its own by sharing your burden.
To make the conversations touchier, WhatsApp allows you to add sticks and emojis. This way, you can add emoticons to your messages. As a result, the more an app helps you express yourself the more it gets easy to use it. Moreover, you can download more stickers from the app which also keeps updating with the new versions.
WhatsApp is swamped with features that make you a fan. As WhatsApp can always be used online it has some benefits and drawbacks that makes some of the user tick off. Even though it has things that are loved, there is always room for improvement, since nothing is perfect and can be refined.
- Chatting is easier and more flexible with the app than with the built-in messenger.
- To add more feel to your messages, use emoji, stickers, and GIFs right from the typing bar.
- You can make call up to a group of 9 at a time, seamlessly.
- Video calling is available with useful features of muting audio and hiding the video. As well as, you can choose your or the other person’s video to be bigger or smaller.
- Switch between video and voice call with a single tap.
- Pin the important chats to the top in the chat section.
- Select who you want to share your profile, last seen and about with.
- You can share images, videos, audio, and notes through your stories that disappear after 24 hours.
- You free to choose if you want the media to download in your gallery or not. In this way, you save phone memory from getting overused.
- It backs up your data with a single tap.
- Play the voice notes at 1, 1.5, and 2 speed to save a bit of your time. In case of a hurry, this feature comes handy.
- If you don’t feel satisfied with your voice note or get interrupted during recording, just chuck it in the bin with a single swipe.
- The app allows you to edit your photos before you send them. For instance, you can crop and write on your photos.
- Unlike other messengers, WhatsApp is smart-band friendly.
- A type named WhatsApp Business is designed specifically to help agencies grow their business by becoming more conversational with their clients.
- To give your chats a personal touch, you can change wallpapers for a single chat.
- Another app makes by the developers, gives you more wallpapers than the WhatsApp gallery.
- Filters are not available to edit a photo before sending it.
- The limitation of sending audio is a downside of WhatsApp. As you can only send 16 MB file maximum.
- During a call, there should be more options available. Like, muting, recording, during a call, call notification, connecting two or more, and many other features are missing.
- The app lacks virtual assistance like Google Allow.
- The app lowers the quality of an image.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is WhatsApp safe?
WhatsApp provides end-to-end encryption, which ensures your security. Moreover, you can choose if you want to be added to a group or not, and people with who you want to share your personal information.
Does WhatsApp Mod work without a SIM card?
Yes, you can use WhatsApp without any SIM card. To be clearer, it needs an internet connection to work, it could either be your mobile data or WiFi. But, when you are going to change your phone or installing for the first time you need to provide a SIM card number to get your verification code.
Is WhatsApp APK free?
By all means, WhatsApp is free of cost. Download it, use wallpapers, make calls, and send messages without any charges, at all. The game-turning decision of making it free was made in 2016. Before that, it was almost free, charging only 0.99 bucks as a subscription fee.
Can you block people on WhatsApp?
Of course, you can block people who tease you for no reason. WhatsApp’s first concern is to get the trust of its users.
What is WhatsApp used for?
It is messenger app so it is used to stay in contact with the people you love. Besides, you can use the app for business purposes as well.
What makes this WhatsApp version stand out from others?
In this version, you get to control the disappearing messaging in a WhatsApp group, but the admin can still control the settings. Moreover, you can control the speed of playing a voice message. WhatsApp gives some new emoji with every version.
How does WhatsApp work?
It is messaging app that you can use to send text messages, voice messages, make videos or voice calls, and do a lot other things.
Are the last version’s features intact in the new one?
Yes, the upcoming versions never eliminate the best features of the older version. The app only adapts to change with time and gives a better user experience.
How to make a group call in WhatsApp?
You can make a group call simply a making a group of some friends first and then call from the group to all of them at once. Remember that you can make a group call up to nine people at a time..
How is the owner of WhatsApp?
It is owner by its developers Brian Acton and Jan Koum since 2009.
How to send a photo without disturbing its quality?
It is a very common issue that bothers many. If you want to send a file without lowering its quality, send it in the form of a document. This way, the size of the file remains the same.